- In the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16).
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29).
- In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension (Isaiah 7:14; Romans 8:34; Acts 1:10).
- In salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ (1 John 5:10; Romans 10:13-15).
- In baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- In divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16).
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46, 19:6).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit which enables a believer to live a holy life (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16).
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 24:15; Luke 14:14; Revelation 19:7-9).
*Taken from the complete Statement of Fundamental Truths as contained in the constitution and bylaws of the Assemblies of God. For more information, visit http://ag.org/top/Beliefs/Statement_of_Fundamental_Truths/sft_short.cfm.